With the ever increasing use of smart phones & tablets across all aspects of businesses, people are wanting to access data through these devices. Device management is becoming more complex & time consuming because of the demand of more functionality when out of the office. Keeping data secure is much harder. With MComms we ensure you get the best from the Telstra Mobile Device Management.
At MComms we can assist in all areas of the Telstra mobile device management by providing the latest Smartphone or any other device from our central convenient gateway. At any time you’re in the Telstra mobile coverage area or a WI – FI Coverage area you will be able to perform a wide range of functions.
Please note there will no application or maintenance fees.
Features / Benefits
- Spend less time and effort managing and configuring staff smart phones and tablets
- Simple to use, all you need is internet access and a login and password
- Deploy the business applications your staff need to work effectively
- Avoid the cost of deploying and running in-house systems and support
- Maintain and deploy security policies on devices to safeguard corporate information
- Compatible with the most popular operating systems from iOS, Android™ and Windows® Phone 8 via a single console
- Telstra provides 24×7 email support and Moraitis Communication support staff can provide any assistance at any time
Get started now – free 30-day trial for new Telstra T-MDM customers
Telstra customers with a mobile account number can elect to trial the Telstra Mobile Device Management portal for a period of 30-days. A maximum of 25 compatible devices can be connected on the trial.
- Step 1: Check you have at least one compatible device
- Step 2: Complete and return the application form. Note, you must be a Telstra customer with a Telstra mobile account number to take
up the trial
- Step 3: We’ll verify your account details and send you an email with your login details
After the 30-day trial period you’ll automatically be moved to a fully paid service.
- To opt-out of the fully paid service, simply de-register all trial users and devices on the T-MDM portal and no charges will be applied
- If the trial is successful and you would like to continue using the Telstra Mobile Device Management portal after 30 days, speak with MComms support staff about the best pricing options and arrange for your users to be connected to eligible Telstra plans
- By default, if you continue using the Telstra Mobile Device Management portal after 30-days and have not purchased eligible Telstra plans, you’ll be charged monthly client access licence (CAL) fees.